After going on Trek, I have a new appreciation for Pioneer Day.
This year, my friend invited us to go and see the floats for the parade. I had never taken the boys to go and see them and have always wanted to, so we went. It was fun to see them up close and all of the time that the people spent making them.
Is there any doubt which float Kaige voted for?
Boo had fun riding the turtle from the Nemo float.
We are so lucky. Josh's Grandma Torg always goes and sleeps over to get a great spot on the parade route. We have been going down for a while. This year, Josh played an early morning golf round, so I took the boys and went with Josh's parents, and I talked my mom into coming.


Boo and Papa Steve, Max and Grandma Kathy and Kaige and Grandma Bev waiting for the parade to start.
We love watching the parade with Great Grandma Torg!
No comments:
Post a Comment