Friday, August 26, 2011

Eight is Great

Today, my little baby Kaige turns 8 years old. I am so blessed to have this special kid to call mine. He definitely makes life interesting around here. He loves to give me a hard time, but he has the sweetest and most empathetic heart! He is growing up to be quite the kid!
Josh and Kaige at 2 days old. He was such a cutie pie!
Baby Kaige. I wish I could have cloned him as a baby. He was the absolute best one ever! He would lay and just kick and smile and then fall asleep when he was tired!
Kaige's 1st birthday!
He was always so happy and smiley!
2nd Birthday
I loved his white curly hair
3rd Birthday
He loved Grandma Kathy's giant cake.
4 years old.
This is the year he got a Hermit Crab named, HERMIE.
5 years old!
He loves having swimming parties at Grandma Kathy's House!
Add Image
6th Birthday
Another swimming at Grandma Kathy's house. All he wanted this year was a ripstick!
7th Birthday.
Everything he wanted had to do with the Boston Celtics.
Happy 8th Birthday KaigeyBear!!!
We love you and are so glad you are part of our family!!

2 comments:

The Fauxes said...

What a cute kid!!!

Ashley said...

oh I remember when he was that sweet adorable baby! He was only like 3 weeks old at our wedding, i cant believe that he's already 8.