I can't believe that summer is over already! It seems like the boys just got out of school. I was a little more sad than the usual back to school sad this year. I think that it was because my baby started kindergarten. I definitely think that it was harder on me than it was on him. To be honest, it really hasn't hit me yet. School started, we went to Hawaii, then I came home and went to girls camp, and then today, Max is home sick. So I have only had 1 full day of being home alone, and it was a short day.
My big boy Boo! ( I hate when they decide they can pick what they want to wear!!)
Kaige the 2nd Grader
I can't believe that I have a 4th grader, although 4th grade is the best!!
I am excited about the boys' teachers. It is going to be another great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment