February went by so fast that I didn't get a chance to post all of the fun things that we did - Jr. Jazz and Indoor Soccer! I thought that I would post some funny pictures that were snapped during the month of February. Prepare to laugh... I have some darn cute kids!
Best picture by far for the whole month. Boo helpin to do the dishes! I couldn't ask for a better helper.
Max really needs a haircut, but he doesn't want one. It is a fight between us, so I decided to let him win this one. I am a little embarrassed, especially after soccer practice (above). He loves it. I hoping once it gets warm and he starts wearing his skateboard helmet, he will realize how much he wants a buzz!
Max started meeting regularly with the Orthodontist. We love Dr. Mortensen. Max is being brave!
I am waiting for a trip to the ER with these crazy boys... Luckily our family hasn't been to the ER often. I had to close the shutters because I couldn't watch Max and Brady's crazy trick... Maybe we shouldn't have went to the Globetrotters.
A new favorite nightly routine at our house - a quick xbox game with dad. The boys wait and wait for Josh to get home so they can play. I love how serious Boo and Josh both are!
Max has mastered making toast. He loves toast and Grandma Torg's homemade jam. It is so nice when I wake up on Saturday morning and he has already made himself cereal and toast.
Kaige has finally started to like reading. I am sure it will only last until the next sport begins. He is such a great reader, but hates to sit down for 20 minutes and read.
My cool Kaige. He won these glasses at a birthday party. He thinks that he is pretty awesome.
February was really fun at our house. We missed being able to snowboard and play in the snow, but it sure was nice to play basketball, football and skateboard and just play outside without freezing.
No comments:
Post a Comment