For my nephew's birthday, he wanted to go and see the Harlem Globe Trotters. I told my sister that I thought that it would be so fun to go with them, so we did. We actually had great seats. I didn't think that I had ever seen the Globe Trotters, but my sister tells me that I have a few times when I was younger. It was really fun. The boys really enjoyed it.
Jen and the cute Love boys!
There was a little pre-game entertainment with members of the audience.
The globetrotters being introduced... there is even a white guy and a lady on the team now. They are all so athletic.
This is "Bull". He came up into the stands and would take shots... he actually made quite a few of them. The boys thought that it was amazing that he was that close to us and he made a basket.
Banks entertaining himself while we were waiting for Brayden to go get some autographs.
All the boys outside. They wanted to know who these statues were of. Josh had to give them the "Stockton to Malone" story. I think that Josh wants to show the boys some old school jazz games.
Josh and the boys.
Birthday boy Brayden, Kaige and Jodee. It was really fun to go with these guys. Bray is the closest cousin in age on my side, so it was fun for them to be able to do something that they all enjoyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment