Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Green Eggs and Ham

  There are a ton of things that I am going to miss about Kindergarten - on the top of the list is that Boo will be gone all day and I will have to eat lunch by myself and wait until 4:00 to talk with my boys. .  But, I will also miss when the kindergarteners get eat Green Eggs and Ham in the school cafeteria in honor of Dr. Suess and his birthday.  
Here is Boo caring his tray of food very, very carefully to the table.  I think it took some of these cuties longer to walk to the table than it did to eat the green eggs. 
Boo and his Green Eggs and Ham.  He loved the potato hashbrown, the chocolate milk, the oranges, and ham, but he absolutely hated the eggs! 
I love Kindergarten.  They are always so excited about everything.  Here is Boo and his friends - all ladies of course!  Banks wouldn't turn and look at me, but cute little Kylee across from him kept smiling, so I  had to take one of her!

I am really going to miss Green Eggs and Ham day at Kindergarten, three years just wasn't enough!  I am really starting to dread this school year coming to an end.  

No comments: