Sunday, June 3, 2012

Flag Football

Kaige is playing Flag Football this spring.  He is loving it and is doing so well.  
 He loves to run the ball.  He is quick so that is a great benefit for his team.
 He loves to zig and zag through the defenders.
 He is off for a touchdown.  He has scored so many this season.  He has scored in all but 2 games.  Yesterday he had his teams's only scores - 3  touchdowns.  One was an interception that he ran back.  I love to watch him play.
 I just think that this is a cool picture.  Those are his flags being ripped off.
Kaige is playing with 2 of his best friends.  Here is Grant and Kaige.  He is also playing with Noah.  Noah and Kaige love football.  They are all so good.   I love that my boys love to play sports because I love to watch them.

No comments: