Sunday, June 3, 2012

Recorder Program -- So much Fun!

When I stopped teaching 4th grade, the one thing that I didn't miss was the sound of the Recorder.  This year, I was reminded how much I really hated that instrument.  Max loved to practice all the time.  Well, all that practicing paid off last week when the 4th grade had their recorder performance.  
 Max and one of his best buddies, Zach.
 Sitting up tall so he can sing well.
 It looks like he is playing the recorder with his nose.  

After we were able to go and see his artwork in his classroom.  It was fun to have Aunt Kallee, Grandma Kathy, Aunt Sis, Tate and Marley come and support Max.  It was a fun program.  Boo is so funny.  As we were waiting for it to start, he told Grandma Kathy, "Don't worry, my mom says that it will sound better with all the kids playing."  Then after it started and the kids were playing, Boo said, " They sound so much better than when Max plays at home."  Brotherly Love is great!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

my kids loved going to see that! We're going to try and come on Tuesday too to see Banks as a scorpion!