Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ute Fan Fest... again

Once again, we went to the Ute Fan Fest.  I really don't know who likes it more, the kids or the dads.  I am betting the dads.  It is always a fun time with the all of Josh's family.  
 The boys and some really tall guy!
 Of course, Max found the soccer ball and played for a bit. 
 The boys all practiced their field goals again this year.  Here is Kaige practicing.

 Boo Bob actually kicked it again and didn't fall over!
 Josh even took a kick. 
 I think the favorite part is just playing catch on the field.  They did this forever.
 Kaige and asking a football player to sign his new ball.  (not sure who it is, but I am sure he is good, or is supposed to be good, or we wouldn't have a picture!)
 Kaige and some other football player.  He loves the Utes. 
 My cute little Ute Fans
 What a cute bunch of boys.
 One of the few times that I will be in a picture.  
 Boo practicing a Hula Hoop -Very entertaining. 
 Banks impressed all the tennis girls with his awesome skills.
 My future Ute!
 While the Dads were off getting pictures and talking to football players, the little boys were ready to go.
 Boo and Grandma Kathy -  These two would have stayed until every last player signed their poster,  luckily the started kicking us all out.  Boo thought it was great to go and talk to the players and he had to get them all.  
Josh, Jord and kaige snagged this last photo and autograph from Jordan Wynn.  Guess we really didn't need it after all....

Let's hope we have a great season!!!

GO UTES!!!

No comments: