Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles

So For Labor Day, I took the boys to the Ranch with Josh's Parents. Josh didn't come because he had went on a guys trip to Michigan to watch the Utes play the Wolverines in their season opener. (he wants me to make a post about his trip, it is just not on the top of my list but I will get to it!) After a day of playing in the mountains, the boys were pretty stinky. I insisted they take a bath and to make it more fun, Grandma Kathy let Banks dump a whole bottle of shampoo into the tub. (Grandma pretty much lets him do whatever he wants.) Needless to say, by the end, there were more bubbles than water in the tub. Here are some of the pictures. It was so fun to watch them play!

Banks, Max and Kaige in the bubbles

Kaige doing some super sexy pose - He had to wear his underwear because Grandma kathy was in the room and for those of you who don't know Kaige, he is very private (NOT!!!) That is what made me laugh so hard - him in his hulk underpants!


Grandma Kathy and Banks. Thank goodness for bubbles because he had no underpants on!!


In a few more months, it will look like I have triplets!! The boys all lined up. Banks is getting close to the other two. He is a monster! Max had to wear his swim trunks - Such modest boys I am raising.


4 comments:

hollyw said...

Boys are hilarious! I love the pictures. What fun memories for brothers to have.

Amie said...

What a blast!!!! That looks like so much fun. It is crazy how different all your boys are as far as age goes. One little one average and one monster. I makes me wonder if I will have kids like that with camrie being so small. Although I think in the last few months she has chunked up.

megan thomas said...

Oh my, so so cute! Oh the ranch...you guys are so lucky (well as are we) to go up there to get away. Are you loving have a few hours a week with just one child? They seem like they are the best of friends. How about your boys hook up with my girls later in life? They are just adorable! And I heard (I think it was Kaige) can sing the lovely song your Uncle sings! Hillarious!

Tyson and Lindsee Torgerson said...

WOW! THAT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN! I LOVE THE RANCH! YOUR BOYS ARE SO ADORABLE! THAT MUST HAVE BEEN HILARIOUS WATCHING THEM PLAY IN THE TUB WITH ALL THE BUBBLES!