Saturday, September 20, 2008

TumbleWeed Round-Up

Tonight was so windy at our house. The boys went outside to ride bikes with their friends. I was out in the garage watching for cars, because they don't and I have a 2 year old that thinks he is six. It was so windy that they could ride one direction, and the wind would blow them right back. There are still some unfinished lots and a few fields around us, so there were some really big tumbleweeds blowing down the street. Max and his friend had the great idea to collect them. It was so funny that I grabbed the camera and took pictures from our garage (it was way to windy and wet to actually go across the street!) So here are a few pictures of them chasing the tumbleweeds. Max, of course wanted to keep them in the garage, but I persuaded him to let them go in the field behind the neighbors house! I am glad that my boys have such great friends to do crazy things with on a Saturday night!


The boys going to dump the tumbleweeds behind the neighbors.

What a bunch of Crazy boys!


Can you believe how big these tumbleweeds are?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! Teague hasn't stopped telling me about the tumbleweeds.

Ashley said...

dude, those are freakin huge-they're taller than the boys. Tiffany left me a comment saying she couldn't see your blog, is it private? she wanted me to give you her email--tiffanyoteo@gmail.com

Kristine and Ryan said...

I can't believe how big Banks looks. Those weeds are huge. How fun!

Katie said...

Oh the joys of living next to the big empty field. We get tons of tumbleweed in our yard as well. Whenever I complain about the field, Jeremy just reminds me that no boy could ask for a better playground growing up. So, hopefully Dalton will have great fond memories of the big field beside our house.

hollyw said...

Those tumbleweeds are huge! You have to laugh at the things boys think are fun.