Monday, January 12, 2009

Sugar Bowl

As most of you know, Josh was able to go to New Orleans over New Years to watch the Utes crush Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. He had so much fun. I don't know how many times I have heard the stories and re-watched the game, but he is just still so excited about it, I can't help but enjoy it. I thought that since I am using the blog as somewhat of a family journal, I had better post something about this incredible, rare experience Josh had.

Here is a picture of Josh somewhere famous in New Orleans.

Josh's Dad Steve, His younger brothers' Chace and Jordan, Utah Guy and Josh at the pregame pep rally!

Josh, Paul Krueger, Jordan at pre game pep rally. They love this guy!


Josh's Family at the Game!


Jordan, Josh and Ace at the game.
I am glad that Josh had the oppurtinity to go with his family. He had a great time. We were so glad when he came home!
GO UTES!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

you're good for doing the trip blog--I made Jord do it himself, coz i didn't want to. I would have written "ute guy" like you did, i could care less who they are. That makes me laugh that you put that!