Thursday, January 1, 2009

How big of Utah Fans are the Love Boys???

I guess that I just don't understand boys and their sports! Many of you may know that we are ute fans at our house. So much in fact that Josh has taken off to New Orleans with his brothers to watch the Utes take on Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. Well, to not be out done by their dad, two of my boys decided to show their support by coloring their beautiful white hair RED! They talked me into letting them do it. I figured, no school, no church and nothing else important to go to, and my sister's guarantee that it would wash out within a week, On monday night, my sweet niece Kennedie went to work! Thanks to my brother-in-law Dave for taking the pictures, since Josh has our Camera in New Orleans.

This is Banks sporting his red-tipped Faux hawk. Thankfully his has washed out already!

This is Kagie as a red head! He was so excited about it.

Kennedie working on Kaige. Look how pretty white his hair was... now for those of you who have had the chance to see it, it is PINK. His hair is so white, that the red turned to pink, but he still thinks it is the coolest. I have to pretend to wash it, because he doesn't want it to wash out. I took them to the rec center swimming today to help wash it out, but it only lightened the shade of pink. I am hoping that it will wash out by Sunday. Can you take a pink headed child to church? If not, Kaige will be sporting a new "buzz" cut on Sunday.

ps - you may have noticed that Max chose not to participate in the hair coloring. He is much more practical and worries what people will say!



9 comments:

Unknown said...

It makes me smile every time I see Kaige. And I'm not even a Ute fan. I am just hoping Gavin doesn't get any ideas - but I think he is more like Max.

Kathy said...

I LOVE the red tips on Boo! So cute! Pink isn't so bad. There is a girl at church with green!

Anon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

That is awesome! next thing you know they will be arguing with each other at the Utah games.....have you talked to Josh? I don't think Jord wants to come home he's having so much fun.

Katie said...

Dalton pointed out Kaige on Sunday. He thought his "buzz" was cool. I guess the red/pink didn't wash out as well as you had hoped? Jeremy is a total Ute fan, but I went to BYU so our house is not completely over the edge. The kids still vote for Utah over BYU. As we were heading out to watch the BYU/Utah game my children started chanting "BYU stinks like poo". Boy, do I have my work cut out for me!

hollyw said...

Good times! you are such a cute mom to go along with that...the boys will remember it for years!

McKinlay Family said...

I don't even like the Utes, but that was a great game. I watched it snowed in, while in MT. Kyle Whittingham is best friends with my brother in law. I am going to my sister's school on Jan. 29th to hear him and some players speak if you want to come. Your boys look cute and the pink makes me think, maybe you need a girl...

melynda said...

that is so funny, i showed this to adam and he just laughed so hard. your boys are so cute, i cant believe how big they are.

Hoffmann Family said...

How cute is that! I am a cougar fan but not that big of a fan!