
My littly baby Boo turned four on May Day! I can't believe that it has already been 4 years since he was this tiny. Well, he was never tiny. He was 9lbs and 22 inches long when he was born. I just wanted to post some pictures of him.

He wasn't always the happiest baby!

This is what I remember! Boo screamed all the time! It's a good thing I loved him, because he was an awful, awful baby! From about 6 -18 months he screamed.

He did have a few good moments of smiles, but they were very few until about 18 months.

He loved to eat and still does.

He loves to play outside with his brothers. He thinks that he is as old as them because he is as big as them.

I loved his cute, shaggy blonde hair. I is so stinkin' cute.

I love his smile and his sweetness. I love it when he pats my cheek and says, "I love you mommy to the moon and stars and back 1040 times." I love that he is so funny and make me laugh all the time! Happy Birthday Baby Banks! I love you So much!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANKS!!! You are a handsome little devil ;)
Post a Comment