Josh's youngest sister, Kallee is getting married next week. On Friday night, we were able to go to the Draper temple with her as she went for the first time. I love to go to the different temples. The Draper is so pretty. It makes me remember taking my little boys to the open house and the feelings they had there. It was such a cool night to take pictures.
Josh and I outside the temple
Josh's family and Taylor's family
trying to capture the amazing sunset, but I didn't have the flash on - so josh told me.
We ended the night with some yummy Cafe Rio. Thanks Kall and Tay for letting us be part of this special night. We can't wait for the big day.
3 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful and so are you!
Those pictures are beautiful and so are you!
Those pictures are beautiful and so are you!
Post a Comment