Thursday, June 3, 2010

2nd Grade Singing Program

The second grade had a little singing program a few weeks ago. I was laughing at Max because he usually doesn't like to go anywhere in is cub scout uniform except scouts. So when he came home and told me that he needed to wear his cub shirt, I wondered what was up. He said it was a surprise. Turns out that they were singing, "God Bless the USA" and his teacher told the boys that they could salute the flag instead of placing hand over heart, but only if they were in a scout uniform. Funny thing is that Max put a tshirt in his backpack and after the program, he changed and had me bring his scout shirt home! Max and his friends, Zack and Jackson. He loves these boys. They are crazy together.
This is max singing a funny song. I tried to get a picture of the salute, but it didn't turn out. I did get it on video though. I love to go and see my kids perform at school things.

No comments: