Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kaige Plays Ball

Kaige is my sports nut. He loves any sport! And which ever one he is playing at the time, it is his favorite! Right now we are finishing up Baseball. I couldn't decide what leauge to put him in, so I asked him and he played in the rookie machine pitch with his friend Luke from preschool. I think that Kaige and Luke should've moved up a league. They are totally dominating! He is having s blast. He is on the Diamond Backs and has the best coach. He has learned a lot. Running the bases.
Up to Bat... Kaige has a killer swing.
He got this one hit that was clear over the infield and almost to the fence. He was so pumped about it! The team gets 6 pitches from the machine and then they strike out. Kaige has hit at every at bat and at every game this season. He only has 2 more games to go.... I hope I didn't just jinx him.
Kaige has loved playing 3rd base, 1st base and as of lately, he has found that he really likes to play catcher. This is him at 3rd talking to his friend on the other team.

No comments: