Well, Banks had is Preschool Graduation Program. His teacher does this amazing little program at the end of the year. I have now been to it 5 times, and it is still as cute as ever. Smarty Pants is a 2 year preschool, so even though Boo has one more year, he still got to wear a cap and gown and participate in the program. I try and get a picture of our family at each program. Next year when it is my last, I will have to put all 6 pictures up. I can't believe how fast time has flown. I have been so lucky to find Mrs. Mitchell and Smarty Pants.
The whole family!
Boo - just have to love him!
He was the 1st to walk down the aisle. He actually ran down. It was so cute. I love him! Mrs. Mitchell is amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment