Monday, August 9, 2010

I can't believe it!

Summer is over at the Love's House! I hate that my boys went back to school! The boys go to a year round school so they actually started a couple of weeks ago, but I had girls' camp so I am just getting around to posting. I love year round school for the fun 3 week breaks we get throughout the year but I just really hate starting school the end of July. The boys have great teachers and have a lot of the neighborhood friends in their classes!

Kaige and Max before they left for the bus stop!

Kaige, the 1st grader. I'm so sad that this guy is at school all day. I really miss my lunch chats with him. However, I have noticed that Banks isn't crying as much since there is nobody teasing him all day!


Max - the 3rd grader! He is so excited to officially learn multiplication and cursive.

I am quite lonely with out these boys at our house! At least I have boo for a few more weeks.

1 comment:

Elise said...

It makes me want to cry thinking that Sam will be gone all day. What are we going to do? It was SO good to see you guys at the temple. Next time we're out, lets get together FOR SURE! And if you guys ever want a vacay to Crater Lake/Redwoods/Oregon Coast, you know where to stay!