Monday, August 30, 2010

Go Utes...

Let's go Utes! It is time for Football! I have so much fun going to the football games up at the U. It is really fun to get away with Josh and his family. I love to watch football! In a few years, I will let the boys come with us, but for right now, I Think that they are too young. Every August, Ute Fan Fest is held. I think that Josh and I look forward to it more than the boys. It is totally free and you get posters from all the teams and you can have players sign them. We spent last Saturday up at Rice -Eccles with the Family. It was so Fun! The Family on the 50 Yard Line. It is so fun to be on the field.

The Love boys (nephew Tate) and some really tall BBall players.


Josh, Ty and Boys with the only "true" freshman to start this season. (so I am told). He was so nice and friendly.


Meeting the "real" Swoop the Hawk.




Meeting some of the football team. There are some really big guys! It took kaige a little bit to warm up to the idea of doing things in front of people. Once he did, he was his normal silly self.... here he is, ready for the 1st down!


Max getting ready for some serious volleying with the Tennis Team - notice his tongue!



Boo playing tennis against the tennis team. I love how he sticks his tongue out when he is concentrating - just like is his dad and max do!


Boo attempting to try a field goal.


Only Boo would fly completely over the ball without touching it and land on his bottom. He is such a trooper! He got right back up and tried again, and he made contact!


Josh kicking a field goal! This is the best to watch. There are so many "men" that think that they can really do this! It's not as easy as it looks on TV.



Max trying so score on the Ute Soccer Team! One of the times that he did this, he kicked it right at her face, really hard!


Boo is ready to hit the slopes with the Ute Ski Team.


All of us Crazy Loves with BBall coach Boylen Max testing his speed with the Girls' Softball Team! 32 mph - smokin'



LET'S GO UTES!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i'm sorry, but i literally laughed out loud when i saw that Boo kicked right over the football and fell....only Boo-Bob. he is the funniest kid.