Thanks Grammy and Papa!
This is our hotel's beach. The boys loved it. They would have stayed out there 24 hrs a day.
Only Josh would take pictures of a sand crab - not just one picture, but many!
All the silly boys playing football on the beach!
One of the many sand castles that the boys built.
We hiked to Waimea Falls. It was a fun easy hike.
Max loves to climb things. He had fun trying to climb this palm tree.
At the end of the hike there was a little waterfall. The water was cold, but the boys had fun getting in and swimming over to the falls.
Boo was so funny. He copied everything the big boys (Ace and Taylor in this pic) did. I'm not for sure, but I think they might have been asleep in this pic.
Banks and Josh snorkeling. He loved it. I was so proud of him. The water was really rough, but he still saw a ton of fish and a sea turtle with a missing flipper.
Instead of snorkeling, Kaige, Jordan and Tate caught hermit crabs. He kept them in a bucket on the hotel's balcony for a few days and then we let them go the day we left.
Max demonstrating his diving form from the front of the boat. I think that he enjoyed this more than snorkeling.
Max riding a wave. I loved that my boys would get out there and not be afraid.
One thing I love about vacations is that it forces your kids to play together & they have fun! These two fight constantly at home. It was nice to have them be friends.
Kaige - what a cutie!
Josh had some fun with his brothers. This beach had huge waves and was a little scary for me. Of course, all the boys loved it!
Banks loved talking to everyone. I couldn't find him, and he was over visiting with one of the Sister Missionaries at that visitor's center... He loves people.
All the Loves at the Hawaii Temple. It is so pretty.
Max loved Skim boarding. He was really good at it... next trip we will have to get him surf lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment