So this past Sunday was a little hard for me. Not be cause the Utes lost a close game, but because I was released as the young women's president. These girls had been part of my life for the last 4 1/2 years. We had been through a presidency change, a ward split and a bishopric change. It was time to move on, but it is really hard for me. I am sure I will cry a bit tomorrow as I walk past them all and head to relief society! I love these girls and they have taught me so much and have given me so many wonderful memories. I am so very grateful for the time had was able to serve with them. They are all amazing young women and will do well in life.

We took 1st in state a few times in Volleyball.

The laurels taught us Sweatin' to the Oldies with Richard Simmons

We took a parade of rooms with my Beehives - Some of these girls were now my laurels!!

Tie-dying camp tshirts for 50 girls in the backyard!

Swinging at our Daddy Daughter Line Dance

Learning how to make homemade soup and bread sticks - yum.

Not sure what we are doing, but some of them don't look to happy!

My first trip to do baptisms with the ladies. We made many more and even to different temples. I wish I could have found my Temple Celebration pictures and my other camp ones. I think that they are on the other computer.
I loved my calling and loved these young women. I am so glad they were left in good hands! I am no onto join the den of wolves in the cub scouts with Kaige!
No comments:
Post a Comment