Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ute Fan Fest

A fun tradition the end of August is to go to the University of Utah Fan Fest! All of the boys have so much fun, and so do I. It is a fun time with all the Loves. This year, Kaige's football team had their first game at the same time as fan fest! So Kaige and I didn't get a chance to go. Josh took lots of pictures. All Kaige asked for was a picture of Reggie Dunn and his autograph.
Max practicing his field goals.
This year, Boo didn't jump right over the ball, he kicked it.
Getting some tips from the Golf team to improve his swing.
Boo taking a swing.
I don't know what boo looks forward to most - the athletes, games or the inflateables!
Tate, Max and Boo playing on the PAC 12 logo!
Boo taking on a tackling dummy.
Max pushing through some of the tackling dummies. I would have loved to see Boo do this.
Since Kaige couldn't be there, the boys got Reggie Dunn to sign the poster. He loves Dunn ever since he went to football camp and he was a coach. He chose 14 to be his number (same as Dunn.) Grandma Kathy said he was talking to Banks and said, "I remember you from football camp!" I guess boo and Kaige do look a little like each other.
Max getting local BHS legend, Harvey Langi to sign his poster!
Banks chatting with QB Jordan Winn & Chaz Walker while Grandma Kathy visits Coach Whit.
The boys had a great time! GO UTES!!

No comments: