Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fieldtrip

Max's 4th grade class went on a field trip to This Is the Place Heritage State Park. I love this field trip. I also love 4th grade. I really do think it is the best grade ever! It was so fun to be able to go with Max and his friends.
This is the class experiencing what a pioneer classroom would be like. Max is the middle on the back row.
Max giggling with his friend Brady... not a good idea in pioneer school.....
Max was asked to demonstrate what would happen if you misbehaved in class (giggling). She made him stand like this with books in his hands for a few minutes. It was funny. He still giggled.
Max and his friend Zack pulling a hand cart. This was fun to watch and the boys had fun leading the girls right through a huge mud puddle.
This is Max outside my great, great, great Grandpa Gardiner's cabin. It was relocated here from Spanish Fork. It was fun for Max (& me) to make the family history connection!

Thanks Max for letting me go on the field trip with you!

No comments: