The boys' school celebrated Halloween on Friday, so after Boo came home from school, I took him over to see Josh and go trick-or-treating at the office. I really enjoy going into the Love Office. Everyone is so festive. They all dress up...and they all look great! Boo was able to wear his "real' costume to the office. Once you see it, you will know why I didn't let him wear it for the school parade.
Boo - the headless horseman and Captain "Josh"
My three cute spooks. Well, I guess only one is a bit spooky! We were so lucky to have nice weather for Halloween. It was really one of the warmest in a long time. The boys were able to go with their friends. After a couple hours of knocking doors, we went to our neighbors street party and had so much fun.
Max fell in love with his Cheeseburger costume. He is such a cutie!
Boo as the Headless Horseman. He was so excited about this costume. It was kind of creepy, but he was so funny about it. He loved to scare people. After a while, he decided to poke his head out --- it was hot, wet and hard to see! (so he said!)Kaige as the cheerleader! He is so funny! He wanted to be a cheerleader so badly. I borrowed Aunt Kallee's old Bennion Junior uniform and it was a perfect fit!! To be honest, I was totally shocked that he actually did it! I am so proud of him. He hates to call attention to himself, but he handled all of the laughs and compliments well! He said he is definitely going to be a cheerleader next year too and wanted to know how many different uniforms Aunt Kallee and Sis have!
And of course, I can't forget Chue-pup - the Shark! This dog drives me crazy and I don't like to spend money on dumb things like a dog costume, but last Halloween, Boo picked this out at the clearance sale - way cheap! Anyway, the dumb dog is so fat that even the XXL doesn't do up around his waste, and the shark's head barely fit around his neck, his ears wouldn't even fit in the holes. This was the best picture I could get of the dumb animal - he was too busy chasing his shark tale! It's a good thing that I had a costume for him, because Josh had me bring him to the office to meet everyone. He was so excited to go and meet people.
Happy Halloween!