This is max and his friend Sterling getting ready to drop in. The skatepark was actually a wharehouse that was filled with everything an outdoor skate park would have. The boys were so funny to watch. There were quite a few daredevils with us. It made me a bit nervous.
Max, watching an older kid totally biff it on his skateboard. There were some pretty awesome wipeouts! I see why they require helmets.
All Max's friends hangin' out on the wall watching the teenagers on bikes.
Max getting some air, but then he would fall on his bottom! He loved every minute of it. I hope his friends did as well.
Max and his friends. I am sure we will be visiting the skate park again. It was a blast. I was pleasantly surprised with the people and the park it self. It was clean and a friendly environment.
My friend, Jaime made these cute "angry bird" cupcakes for his party. They were a hit.
Max and Boo opening presents with the family! He a got a pogo stick, a wii game, some legos, some nutcrackers, a scooter and some money. He is such a funny boy. He asked for a memory foam mattress pad, a feather pillow, and a heated blanket. He slept so well last night!
This is he cute hat that Aunt Sis made for him. He loves it. He has wanted something forever that will keep his mouth and lips warm.
Happy Birthday Maxironi! We love you so much and are so proud of the great kid you are!