This past week, I have been able to go and help Max's 4th grade class with RAD kids. It was this fun stranger danger, self-defense, safety class. It was taught by a really fun lady. They would learn the concept and then have a drill to reinforce the idea. It was really fun to watch these kids learn some amazing skills. Today was graduation day! There was a "Stranger" that came and tried to "grab" the kids. They had to get away to a safe zone. I am grateful for school programs like this.
This max working with the stranger. The stranger was wearing full pads so he wouldn't get hurt.
Max in his gear waiting for his turn. I didn't get any pictures of him fighting off the attacker because I recorded it. It was really funny!
Max and a few of his friends with the "stranger" after graduation. Max really enjoyed this class. He would come home at night and practice his moves on Kaige!