The one good thing about 3 boys is that Josh makes 4 and that is the perfect number to go to a sporting event. The boys each got Jazz tickets for the same game for playing Jr. Jazz and since Josh was a coach, we got a few extra. I usually like to go, but this time I opted to go to dinner and shopping with my sister. Josh took our boys and with the extra tickets, Uncle Jordan and Tate and Uncle Ty and Uncle Taylor used the others. It was a fun boys night out!
The cute Love boys in their Jazz Jerseys. The lady at Fanzz was laughing at me because when she asked what players I wanted, I told her it didn't matter, I just needed 3 different colors, but all the same size. She said, "oh, how fun, you have triplets!" (Can you tell which child is 10?)They were so excited to spend the night with their dad and their uncles. Sports with the Love gang is always fun. It turned out to be a pretty good game. It went into double overtime, but in the end, the Jazz ended up losing.
No comments:
Post a Comment