Monday, February 6, 2012

Oh, Baby

My boys are so in love with this little guy.  He is the baby of our sweet neighbors.  We were lucky enough to watch him one Saturday night.  I don't think we turned the TV on the whole time we had him.  The boys were so intrigued with him.  He was such a great baby.  He laughed and giggled all night at the boys.  They even thought it was fun to change his diaper.  Ever since watching little buddy, they have been asking non-stop to have a baby.   I don't think so.  But it was so much fun to have Beau for a few hours.  
Banks loved him.  He was such a great helper too.  
 Max would have held him all night - if we weren't all fighting over him.  Max was in love with his chubby little hands.  We finally got Max to talk to him.  He was worried about being embarrassed.    But then we told him that babies like when you act silly and they can't remember anyway.  

 Kaige kept talking to him and singing to him.  I didn't realize how much the boys loved little babies.  They really haven't been around any, but it was fun to see this loving cute side of them.




After watching this little buddy, the boys are really pushing Josh and I to have another one.  At least once a day I get the, "why can't we have another baby?"  question.  But that is not going to happen and that is why were were soooooo super excited to have Aunt Sis and Uncle Ty announce that they are going to have a new little one in the summer.  We all can't wait.  I don't think Sis and Ty realize how willing my boys will be to babysit.  If you haven't met Sis and Ty, they are the absolute cutest!  Their baby is going to be the cutest baby ever!  We can't wait to meet the little sweetie!



No comments: