I hate the county fair! Because of this, my kids have only been maybe once. Boo probably hasn't been that much. Opposite of me is my cute sister, Jodee. She loves the fair and begs me to go every year with her. She wants my kids' company, not mine. Luckily, we usually have something else planned and can never make it to the fair. However, this year Jodee offered to babysit the kids while Josh and I went out for our anniversary. She took them to the fair! The boys loved it.
Boo, Grandma and Max holding Taryn's bunny. When I asked Boo what he thought of the fair this was his reply, "I can't believe I actually petted a cow!" It made his night to pet a cow!
Max and the bunny.
Kaige didn't want a picture with any "real" animals only this giant panda! I really don't know why he is obsessed with Panda Bears.
Thanks to my sister for making sure my kids can say that they have been to a county fair.
1 comment:
So you're telling me that you WEREN'T the first in line this weekend for the Utah State Fair either? How dare you.
Post a Comment