Sunday, September 9, 2012

One Funny Boy

Kaige is a really  funny kid.  He makes us laugh all the time.  He had to have some teeth pulled a few weeks ago.  He was really nervous about it, so the Dentist suggested that we use the laughing gas.  When Max was on it, he wouldn't talk, even if they asked him a question.  He just sat there and stared not saying a word.  My normally, shy to strangers, quiet and bashful Kaige turned into quite the comedian.  The dental assistant and I couldn't stop laughing.  He was saying the funniest things about his hands and his tongue and lips.  It was even funnier because he was shouting it because he was wearing earphones to watch the movie.   Everything the dentist would ask, he would have the funniest response.   He kept making these growling noises.  I will definitely make sure to record the funny stuff next time.    

 

Kaige getting the gas

What a brave kid.  He was so surprised it was over.  I loved having him a little loopy for a while.  



No comments: