Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cutest Baby EVER!

We are so in love with our new little niece.  She is seriously the most beautiful baby girl.  She is a little peanut and reminds me of how small Max was.  She was a whopping 6lbs and 18 inches.  I have decided that it is a good thing that I don't have a little girl, because every time that I am at a store, I find myself wanting to buy her all these outfits and accessories.   Sis and Ty should really have a million kids because this little baby is darling.  She even pooped on me already and I still love her to pieces. 

 Meet the beautiful girl ... Bergan Love Cluff
 What a sweetie.
 I forgot how much I love to hold newborn babies.  

  Isn't she just the cutest.  She is always dressed so cute.  If you want to see some cute pictures, check out her newborn pictures Lou Lou Photography.   Most darling pictures ever.

1 comment:

The Fauxes said...

You are a blogging maniac lately! I love it. And can I come live at your house next summer because you guys do the funnest stuff! You guys didn't waste any time - that's for sure.