We usually see Josh's family every Sunday, but we always go to his parents house. My sister-in-laws are so creative and decorate so cute, and I love to go to their houses and see what they've done, but I never do. So last year I had some friends that did a family progressive dinner at Christmas time. I was so excited. So I told all Loves about it and I put it all together. It turned out so fun and I want to do it every year... hopefully they will too.
We started off at Sis and Ty's home. We had hot chocolate and Max read a Christmas story to all of us.
I had to put this cute picture in of Miss B and I. I just think that she is the most darling baby girl I have ever seen. She is the sweetest thing and so happy and easy. I would hold her all the time if Sis would let me!
The Next stop was Jordan and Ash's Home. The grown ups visited while the Kids made gingerbread trees.
Next stop was our house. We had chips and Queso and played some christmas games - not Josh and Jord, they had to try out the new black ops game.
Next stop was Grandpa and Grandma's new house in Draper. We ate a yummy christmas dinner and helped decorate Grandma's tree.
The Final stop was Kallee and Taylor's house for dessert. We had yummy chocolate chip cookies and peppermint ice cream.

Kallee had this cool front room blue carpet and steps to get into it. The kids loved this room. It was probably because Kall let them pretty much do whatever they wanted in there. I think that this was the highlight.
Here we all are - we were missing Ty, Sis and B. They had to get home because Ty was on call for work.
It was so fun to visit everyone's house and see their Christmas Decorations. I hope we can make this a new Love tradition.


No comments:
Post a Comment