Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Maxironi (& Josh)


 I can't believe that my cute little chubby baby is already 11 !  He is such a great kid!
Here are just some of the many reasons I love my Maxi..
1 - He is so darn cute
2- He is so confident
3- He is super fast & I love to watch him play sports 
4 - He is very kind
5- He watches out for everyone
6- He is an excellent student
7 - He is very soft hearted
8 - He takes good care of Banks 
9 - He will always help
10 - He is always smiling
11 - He is so darn tiny!  
The best things come in little packages!

 Max loves to collect nutcrackers.  This is a Boy Scout one that Grandma Bev gave him to add to his collection. 
 Max isn't much of a cake fan, but he loves Pie.  So this year, he asked for a Pumpkin pie instead of Cake. 
 Max got a ripstick and a LEGO set, a soccer ball, some $ and an itunes gift card!
 We had two separate parties this  year.  He requested an oreo pie for The Love party.
Josh's birthday is 2 days after, so like always, they shared blowing out the candles, but Josh had his own chocolate pie.  
This is the only picture that I got of Josh.  He got HALO and Black OPs II.  I have lot's of reasons why I love him, but I don't want to type 37 of them right now!  

Happy Birthday to my Boys!!

No comments: