Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Eggs with Grandma Kathy

Every year, we color Easter Eggs with Grandma Kathy, Sis and Kallee and Tate. The Boys always look forward to eggs at Grandmas, because she lets them do as many as they want and lets them make the biggest mess- ever. This year, I came home with almost 4 dozen eggs, and that doesn't include what Tate and Grandma kept! I'm glad we all like hard boiled eggs! Banks' hands always are pretty colorful. He just kept putting the same egg in different cups, over and over again.
Kaige and Max. I can't figure out what happened to their cute smiles. Whenever I ask for a picture, I get these cheesy faces!

Grandma Kathy helping Banks clean up his spill - this happened alot.

Kaige's favorite part of the whole day. He got to hold his new cousin Marley. He has been waiting to hold her since she was born - a month ago! He is so cute with her. He really wants a new baby so bad!

1 comment:

Chris, Amy and the girls said...

Fun Easter celebrations! I agree with Kaige that it is time for another Love baby!!! Get on that would ya?