Boo and I have been pretty busy while the other boys are at school. I am really going to miss him when he goes to school. He is learning about plants in preschool, so his class went on a fieldtrip to a nursery. It was so cold and windy that day, but still fun. I love to go on preschool fieldtrips and listen to the questions and comments they have. So cute.

The Nursery let them each plant their own pumpkins seeds.

Boo choosing a special rock from the rock pits.

Inside the green house smelling plants. They were so excited because this one smelled like tomatoes, but when she asked what kind of plant it was, no one knew.

Last month Boo went to Basketball camp at the rec center, this month he took a Football Camp. His favorite part was kicking it off the tee.

Boo by the tackling dummy. It was so fun to see him run and tackle these things. I am so glad that I put him in these little sports camp. His skills have really improved.
1 comment:
So the lady who I'm assuming was taking you around the nursery was my old neighbor. She lived across the street. I miss those field trips too.
Post a Comment