Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning

Easter Morning at our house is pretty mellow. I know that the Easter Bunny delivers big at some houses, but at ours, he brings candy, a T-shirt, and a small toy. It has been so nice to be home and to listen to conference. The boys are getting older and are starting to listen and pick things up from it. Max got a retro Jazz shirt, a soccer ball and some candy.
Trying to open the soccer ball. It was tough!

Kagie got a retro Celtics shirt, some candy and a baseball and new mit. I am pretty certain that he will be the one eating everyone's candy. Max and Boo aren't candy eaters, but kaige will eat it all.

There are no pictures of Boo and his basket. He really likes to sleep in and didn't wake up until 11:00 today, so by then, I was done taking pictures. He got a jazz shirt like Max's and his first baseball mit. He loves that it has a finger hole.

No comments: