Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

Easter is one of my Favorite Holidays. I love what it represents. I just don't like the Easter Bunny! I never know quite what my boys will get! I don't think that it should be huge and extravagant like Christmas or a Birthday. I think a basket of treats should do it. That worked great until the boys got friends and they found out that the Easter Bunny can really deliver. I think they were a little disappointed with their candy, flip flops and $10 gift card, but I hope as the years go on, they will be okay with a basket of candy and and really love Easter because of what it is! Kaige's breakfast on Sunday morning!
I do feel a bit sad, because I don't have little girls to buy beautiful Easter dresses for. I love to sit in church and watch all the cute girls in new dresses. Since I could't buy the boys dresses, I bought them new shirts and ties. Not quite as fun, but they looked pretty sharp! Since I am the only girl in the house, I thought that it was only fair that I get to buy myself an Easter dress. I couldn't really find one that I liked, so I bought myself 3. Funny thing is I wore one to church and was dressed exactly like one of my cute beehives. I should've worn the other one, but then I would've matched one of my darling miamaids. I guess when I start dressing like them, it means I have been in the young womens way toooooooo long!

No comments: