Spring sports are in full swing around our house. This is the time of year that I feel like we are never home for a family dinner... It's a Love/Hate thing. I love to watch the boys compete and have fun, but I hate being gone every night of the week and saturdays.
Max playing in his first game. I have to laugh at his tinted glasses. I hate them, he loves them.
He is still super fast and loves playing defense. He practices 2 nights a week and then has games 2 times a week. I don't have pictures of the other boys' sports yet. I am sure there will be plenty to come. Boo is playing soccer on Saturday and has started Machine pitch baseball. He really likes baseball. Kaige tried out and is playing baseball too. He was a little nervous to be in the all kid-pitch league, but he is doing great! I am glad he is playing baseball. It is one of my favorites. He loves football, so he talked me into letting him play flag footbal this spring with some friends. One more thing to add to the already packed schedule! Gotta love Boys and their sports!!! We sure do around here.
1 comment:
You have such a cute family! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun while off track. Hope things are going well for you! Tell Kaige Hi for me.
Post a Comment