Saturday, April 16, 2011

Off Track

We were Off-Track for 3 weeks during the last of March and April. I look forward to off track time because I can take the boys to do fun things, and most times, it's not too crowed. I didn't get a lot of pictures this time, but I think the boys favorite was our Trips to "AIRBORNE". It is a huge wharehouse full of trampolines. It is Josh's nightmare! ( We don't tell him until we are home!) I even jumped one day. It was so fun!Kaige and Max jumping on the tramps that are on a diagonal. So scary for me! Banks posing for the camara! He love to run and jump and land in the foam pit! Those pits are so hard to get out of! We did a lot of other fun things while we were off. Any day that it wasn't raining, we spent hours with the neighbor boys at the local skate parks - different one each day! Because of this I was able to get quite advanced on Angry Birds and catch up on some books! We also went to Classic for the day, Swimming at the New Herriman Rec Center, went to lunch with friends and saw quite a few movies on the rainy days. I can't wait for the next off track - SUMMER!

No comments: