Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ute Football,,, Already!

We get our fair share of sports around here, but Utah football is one of our favorites. Most think that Utah footbal is only in the fall, but at our house, it is pretty much year round. We all enjoy the regular season games, but then Josh and Kaige follow recruiting all year. Every year in April, Josh and his brothers head up to the Spring Red & White game. Because of conflicting soccer games, kaige is the only one of the boys that went this year, he even missed his own flag football practice. It is fun to hear these two talk Utah Football! Kaige and Josh enjoying the sun and the game.

All the crazy utah fans - Uncle Jord, Tate, Kaige, Josh and Uncle Ty. After the scrimmage, the boys were able to go down onto the field. This is a favorite for all of them!

Pictures of the game. The boys were so excited to see "Harvey". I don't even think this is even a picture of him! These boys are obsessed.

This picture just makes me laugh. I don't know why, I just think that it is a funny picture and don't know why he took it. I am sure it is probably someone that they think is great!


My boys and their football!

No comments: