Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Disneyland

This time at Disneyland, Max and Kaige were tall enough to ride everything but one ride! That is a huge deal for our family. Banks was even tall enough to ride a few (no surprise there!) If you get a chance, ask Banks about the "scary" man on the "Matterhorn" ride! He tells quite the story. This is Max and Grandma Kathy riding the Jumpin' Jelly Fish ride. Max loved it and thought that it tickled him. He didn't mind these drops, but he absolutely hated the Tower of Terror - just like his mom!
Banks loves his Aunt Kallee. This is one of the few times that he didn't demand being held by me. Standing in line at Peter Pan, holding him as he falls asleep, in 90 degree sun, was so much fun!
Kaige only wanted to ride with his dad. I think that he went on one ride with me. That was probably best because they both like the scary and fast rides and I don't.
This is just before we rode the Dancing Lady Bugs -Josh hates rides like this, that is why I took them on the Tea Cups by myself, but we talked him into riding this one with us. He still didn't like it, but he was a good sport.

5 comments:

Anon said...

Jen, this looks so incredibly fun. We are going in November and reading your blog makes me EXCITED!!

Burke and Hayley said...

Love all the pictures! Your boys are so adorable! Sounds like you guys had such a great trip!

jay and holl said...

josh sounds like jason he loves the big scary rides but cant handle a little spinning. babies!

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

I hope you don't mind me snooping at your blog! Very cute!

hollyw said...

I love DisneyLand. I could seriously live there. I'm glad you had a great time!