Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lego Land

Well, the last thing that we did when we were in Newport was to visit Lego Land. Josh wasn't sure that we should make the long drive (45 minutes!), but with three little guys that love lego's, we just couldn't be that close and not go. We decided to give Josh's family a much needed break from our boys, so the five of us loaded up and went to Lego land. We had so much fun and took so many fun pictures. I put my favorites in the slide show on the side - check them out! It must of took a lot of time and patience for those workers to build so many lego things - I was so frustrated just trying to help build Max's mega castle at Christmas! (Ha ha ha)


Rides - who cares! The boys could have and probably would have just stayed in this spot and play with the legos the whole day if Josh and I had not became rather bored! Max & Kaige were able to choose some legos to bring home! Boy does a 1 pound bag fill up fast!


This was my favorite part! I finally found a guy that would buy me a new volvo! Max and Kaige would love a new brother!



It must have bee Josh's lucky day! He found a lady he really liked and maybe a sister for the boys!



This was the funniest thing to see! Josh and the boys had to pump this fire truck down a path (Josh did most of the work!) and then put out a fire with a water hose, then pump the truck back to the start! Josh did really well, they came in third, but the worker helped push the 2nd place team, so if we wanted to argue the result, we would have a pretty good case! Josh was in need a a really big coke after this!



This little video is he best! While Josh took Max on a "big" ride, I took Kaige and Banks on "The Joust". If you know my boys, they love anything Medevil. They thought that this was the best thing ever. Kaige felt like a real knight and Banks was a little nervous, but he made it!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks so fun. My kids would love that!

Anon said...

Wow you guys had an awesome vacation. I have never been to legoland but it looks so fun. What did the boys like better? Legoland or Disneyland?

Anon said...

Oh and by the way Jen, I like how Josh is trying to cop a feel on the lego woman:) She looks like somebody I went to high school with!!

Amie said...

What a fun place to take your boys. I'm sure that they loved it.

I don't have your email to send you my number so here it is. 232-3579 or my email is amie.jacobson@gmail.com

Janna said...

Looks so fun, we have never been. Sad thing is that I love legos more than anyone else in my family, well maybe Ashby loves them more!

hollyw said...

I am glad you guys had such a great trip. Have a fun 24th!

melynda said...

we want to go to lego land SO bad, i am glad to see its worth it!

TeaTree Photography said...

JEN!!! MY FRIEND!
I miss you guys! I don't think you realize what good friends you have until you are away from everyone.
I just got my computer up and going and am NOW able to get back and in the swing of internet-life. So, I have a new calling...pianist and chorister in primary! WHAT THE? How do I do that Elton-John thing?
How are the boys? When are you coming to Maine with Heidi so we can take a trip to New York to watch a broadway musical?
Plan it! Then I will make it happen.
Talk soon-