Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Neighborhood Super Heroes!



Don't worry, our neighborhood is safe!!! Kaige has recently decided that he really likes playing with friends ( a new development!!) These are some of the cute neighborhood boys that are his age. It has been so fun to see them playing together. The best was yesterday when Kaige asked if he could get his Hulk costume out. Sure, no problem. It was so cute to see this little bike parade of super heroes! I guess it didn't matter that it was 100 degrees outside!

6 comments:

Elise said...

ToO cute! I'm glad he is finding joy in friends and probably giving you a little more time to yourself! or your laundry : (

Janna said...

I'm glad that we have such great protection in our neighborhood! Kind of like the 2,000 Stripling Warriors.

Unknown said...

I wish Gavin were here to join in the gang. That is a cute group of boys. Only problem is I think we are lacking super hero costumes...

Peacock Family said...

Too cute! I think I saw how they "changed" into super heros. First they had to have a contest to see who had the "stongest powers" determined by who could pee the farthest!! They were all lined up in the front yard w/thier pants down to their knees! I almost crashed on my bike I was laughing so hard! It was classic!

Kristine and Ryan said...

that is soooo cute. Were they dying of heat while they wore the costumes?

Angie said...

1
This is going to be great blackmail when the boys start dating. Thanks for getting a picture of that Jen. I need a copy. I am glad Kaige has decided that my boys aren't too scary. We sure like him!!!