So, if you read my post about pioneer day, I talked about how I was too awe-struck to take a picture as President Monson drove past. Well, our sweet relief society president sent me a picture that her family took of the Prophet as he passed them. I want to thank her for sharing it! So this is what he looked as he drove passed us too. The Spirit is amazing! It was so neat to see my boys recognize the Prophet and feel the Spirit that he brings with him. Thanks Again, Janna for helping me out on this one!
2 comments:
look how cute he looks in his big cowboy hat!
have fun at the ranch this weekend, i'm still planning on getting your book for you unless you tell me otherwise....
I was too overcome by the spirit also. I had enough sense to hand the camera to my husband to take the picture. So let's thanks Brandon for this one. Wow! It was amazing!!
Post a Comment