Banks still isn't a fan of fireworks - big or little he still covers his ears and screams!
Max and Kaige enjoying some of the fire works !
This is the great spot that Grandma Torg Saved for us. I love parades! Banks' favorite part were all of the motorcycles. I have to say that the County Sheriffs' did the best tricks.
This was my second favorite part - the amazing and brave soldiers. It brought tears to my eyes to see so many of them. I am so thankful that we have men and women who are courageous enough to do what they do. My first favorite part was seeing President Monson so close. The boys loved that he was wearing a cowboy hat. It is amazing how you can feel the spirit that is with him, even on a really hot crowded street. Of course, I was to busy being amazed to take a picture, but it will be favorite memory!
Here is our little "Lady's man". Kaige's favorite part was waving at the pretty girls.
4 comments:
Jen, what a fun day. Kaige waving at the girls is pretty cute. That is just a sign of things to come hopefully in the future him and Coop man will be double dating to the prom!!
I am glad you guys had a great holiday as a family!
thanks for sending me the pix...i love all the ones of the boys together-- sadly the one you posted was the best shot, i guess that's the best we'll ever get! I'm definitely going next year to the parade, i was bummed i couldn't go.
parade looks fun jason is not a parade fan but always wants to go to this one. i have never been, we will have to try and make it one of these years.
Post a Comment