Friday, October 15, 2010

CornBellys

Boo's Smarty Pants Preschool goes to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. We've gone the last couple of years. It is really fun and each time we go, the boys have a blast. The older boys were off track, so they were able to come, (being Smarty Pants Alumni). The boys loved the jumping pillows. I liked the hayride.
My crazy cornbellies.
Riding the Horse Swings. This was funny to watch. I wished I could have tried. It looked really fun.
The Duck racing was Bank's favorite part, he would have stayed here the whole day!

Boo, Bear and Maxaroni!
We weren't all brave enough to enter the "creature", but we did manage to get
close enough for a picture!

We played some wicked games of tether ball! How did I get such competitive boys?
I did manage to retain some of my mad skills from when I used to teach!
We got lost in the cornmaze! I hate those things. After about 45 minutes of wandering, we cheated and followed another mom and her kids out.

No comments: