Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Together We Can

"Together We Can" was the theme for the Boys' school Reflections Contest this year. Max loves participating each year. He loves to be creative. Kaige had to be talked into participating. The deciding factor was that reflections could be counted towards earning his "Dragon Award" at the end of the year! Anyway after a few weeks of deciding what to create, they both decided on the 3D art category. Here are the projects.

This is Max's project. He created friends picking up trash.
The boys used the coolest clay - Model Magic by Crayola. It was all white, so then we were able to spend another day painting.
Kaige said taht with his friends help, he can do anything. He created this project of kids holding hands.

I am so proud of the boys. They came up with the idea and made them. I still have them sitting on my counter because I think that they are just so cute!
Good Luck in the Contest Boys.

No comments: