Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Fun

The Boys have been off track for the last few weeks. I love this break. It is a fun time of year to be out of school. I posted a lot of the fun things that we have done! In addition to the fun things i posted about, I sadly do not have any pictures of our Skate Park tour. Max is always up for finding a new skate park, and this time, his brothers were easily talked into coming along. We drove around to quite a few! I love Fall and am so sad that the boys are heading back to school on Monday.

1 comment:

Amy Morley said...

Jen, looks like you guys had a lot of fun on this break. How cute that your Mom and Dad have such fun traditions with the kids. I also loved that talk about Families and spending time together. I often think I have to make a grand plan when just hanging out together is enough :) You are great at keeping up your blog!