Friday, October 15, 2010

My little Grafitti Artist

So, I have a little tagger that lives at our house. The other day, I went out my front door to check on Kaige and his friend that were playing in front. Boys will be Boys! This is what I found... Kaige and his friend carved their names in my wood timbers on the front porch and carved a few designs along with it. It goes a little farther down the timber, but I couldn't get it all in the shot.

What do you do when you see this.... I calmly sent his friend home and sent kaige to his room until I regained my senses.


After a trip to the store for sandpaper and brushes, I dug the stain out of the basement (hoping it was good after 4 years) and a few hours later, I think that I made it look almost as good as it was! This will have to do for a few more years until we have to resand and finish the all the timbers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLY COW! Wasbmy kid one of them?

Ashley said...

those little stinkers! I would have been so pissed! But at least you were able to cover them up pretty good. I don't think it looks bad at all. That Kaigee....